THE BIGEST LOSER RANCH

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Weigh-in Sunday

 OK, so I'm a little bummed today. I weighed in this morning and I only lost 5 LBS.  I guess my expectations were a little high. I would have thought 1200 calories a day and 7 hours of HARD exercise a day would produce more than 5 LBS.
Anyway today is a day of rest but with only 5 LBS lostI hit the gym for 1 1/2 hours and rode a bike down the street for a couple miles (I know huh?  rode a bike for the ice.first time in 20 years). Then I swam laps in the pool for 1/2 hour an into the hot tub! Ahhhhhh. I have 2 new blisters and a hot spot on my right heel so the hot tub felt nice.
Off to dinner soon where we all have to take take the microphone and introduce ourselves to the new arrivals and say a little something about our week, ugh.
Thats it for now.
http://karensbiggestloserjourney.blogspot.com/

1 comment: