THE BIGEST LOSER RANCH

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 3

OK...I am still alive. I have been so busy I haven't had time to write. We have barely 15 minutes between activities and "If your on time your late"! 1 hike 2 hours and 30 minutes long then 5 workout classes each 45 minutes long, and they're hard! Your on from the minute you start and they wont let you slow down, they're on you to go faster and go stronger every minute. The trainers walk around with a headset microphone on so it's loud and in your face. The food is OK...some meals are pretty good and some I just choke down Honestly there isn't allot of time to really care.
I am reaching some milestones with my abilities...but for the most part my legs turn to Jelly, 3 minutes in!
Here are a few pictures of Wednesday's hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment