THE BIGEST LOSER RANCH

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 1

I am skipping a lecture this evening so I have time to rest my blistered foot and catch up on things like writing on my blog. Where do I start? THERE KILLING ME! lol.

Seriously this is a incredible challenge. I am working muscles I never knew I had, pushing myself beyond limits I never would have belived.

I will give you a rundown of what my schedule has been for these 2 days.
6:00 AM Yogalates
7:oo AM Breakfast
8:00 AM Hike 6 miles into the mountains, rocky terrain. I only did 4 miles. I couldn't keep up so the guide took me down an alternate trail. It was still exhausting an quite a challenge. Did I mention it was 4 MILES!
11:15 Total Body H20 (pool exercize with dumbells!)
12:25 Lunch
1:15 Lecture
2:30 H20 intervals (pool class interval training, a real work out)!
3:30 Circuit Training
4:30 Core Training
5:15 Dinner
6:15 Lecture
7:30 IN BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment