THE BIGEST LOSER RANCH

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Last Day of My Old Life!

I am leaving in less than 14 hours and I cant stop the butterflies in my stomach! I am trying to focus on the good that will come of this journey but my nerves are getting the best of me!
I have been packed for ever and am now about to dump my suitcase and start over! I was supposed to eliminate caffeine and alcohol from my diet a week in advance yet here I sit with coffee in hand as I blog! (Not to mention I had 2 beers last night!)
But that's OK, because that's my old life...the one that got me out of shape and overweight. Tomorrows starts my new life...the one where I make positive choices for myself...the one where I excel in everything I do and make happen, everything that I want.
Thanks for following along.
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Sounds so right! You go girl! Enjoy, Trust in Yourself and the Universe, your Dreams are Real and You Deserve them to come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and don't you feel the least bit guilty! You deserve this! Be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't help others unless you have a strong belief in yourself first! You are doing the right thing, you need to take care of you and be strong first...very proud of you Ms. Karen!!! Wishing you all the best and hope you find everything that you are looking for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen take a deep breath and relax your gonna do great I have faith in you you are doing a good thing for yourself and I am very proud of you !!! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to take care of yourself too!! Looking forward to meeting you at Sunday dinner! ;)

    ReplyDelete