THE BIGEST LOSER RANCH

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 2

6:00 AM Hardcore
7:00AM Breakfast
8:00 AM Hike 4 Mile sandy and rocky/ledge terrain. Had to climb much of it on my hands and knnes because it was soooo steep. I didn't cry but came close to it a couple of times. I was wondering if they could have a helicopter meet me when I got to the top because once you get there you still have to COME DOWN!
I had a great guide who stayed with me and helped me get through it. His name is Tom and I am so thankful for him.
11:15 Stretch (Felt sooo good)
12:15 Lunch
1:00  PM Calorie Challenge
1:30 Lecture
2:30 Total Toning (Killer)
3:30 Deep Water Suspention (Hard but lower inpact because of the pool)
4:30 Cardio Intervals....never in my life thought I could do something like this! Start on a cardio machine at a pace that challenges you and work for a period of time then you increase speed for 1 minute and then increase again for 1 minute and then increase again...you do this 8 times and then decrese in the same way...after you return to the beinning pace you in crease that by 1 and the you increase to your max again for 2 minutes and so on...My heart rate stayed at about 160 and I slipped on the machine and started to go flying! I was able to recover without hitting the ground but this brought the trainer to my side which meant I couldn't quit! She pushed me and pushed me like Jillian from the Biggest Loser. Guess what? I DID IT!

I am always wanting to quit but I look and see others making it and I push myself more. I am exausted and I have a blister on my heel but I am going to give it my all.






1 comment:

  1. Mom u are the strongest person I know and if there is anyone who can do whatever they set their mind to its u! I am so proud of u and I can't wait to see a more healtier u!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete