THE BIGEST LOSER RANCH

Monday, November 8, 2010

Urgent Care

OK...I feel like a Loser...but not THE BIGGEST LOSER! Today I can barely walk.I have been battling this for over a week now and today is the worst even with rest over the weekend. I need to make a decision weather to stay or go home. I am wasting allot of money by not being able to get everything out of the program it is designed to do. I weighed in yesterday and only lost 2 lbs this week for a total of 7 in two weeks. I feel like I am letting everyone down who is rooting for me.
They are taking me to Urgent Care in town in 30 minutes to see if I can find out whats really going wrong. I will let you know when I get back.
If you would like to reply to this post click on the comment at this link http://karensbiggestloserjourney.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment