THE BIGEST LOSER RANCH

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Update

I am getting leaner. Only weighed in once last Sunday lost 5IBS. Will weigh in tomorrow.


30 IBS isn't going to be realistic. I hope for 20.

I have injured both of my Achilles on the hikes the first week so I am no longer going on them nor can I use the treadmill.

I hope that doesn't stop my weight loss. The food sucks but I am to busy to really notice. Allot of Tofu!

I am still working out in 5 classes 45 minutes long each at least 3 of which are strong cardio.

I can get up to level 11 on the bike during class but usually hold at about level 5 and a speed of 85-90 for the 45 minutes. Plus I do an hour and half of gym and cardio on my own while everyone is on the Hike. We have water classes once a day which are hard but allot of fun. I am getting a nice tan from being in the pool so much.

The sky is always blue and the sun is always shining!
http://karensbiggestloserjourney.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there your doing great other than the injuries, unfortunately. 20 lbs is still great and just being able to change your life style and to stick with it when you get home will be a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete